A Medical Breakthrough That Protects and Supports Your Heart in 7 Powerful Ways
Quantum Heart Max is the most comprehensive, convenient, natural, and safe heart-support supplement available today. It helps you accomplish each of the 7 heart-saving steps above – with a synergistic blend of 7 potent nutrients that produce a spectacular boost to your heart and your overall health.
These little-known heart helpers – each one proven to deliver powerful cardiovascular benefits and superior heart protection – include…
Heart Helper #1: Amla - The Wild Indian Gooseberry That Boosts Good Cholesterol!
Amla, also known as the “wild Indian gooseberry,” is nature's No. 1 heart helper. First discovered in India, this amazing berry has been shown to boost your “good” (HDL) cholesterol levels better than any other solution.
Better yet, scientists from the Taiyo Kagaku Company and Mie University Graduate School of Medicine report that the polyphenol-rich extracts in amla support normal inflammatory response in both cell and animal studies. Today, many members of the medical community believe that inflammation is the real cause of heart disease – so lowering it with a proven, natural substance like amla is a powerful way to protect your heart.
The problem is that there are very few amla supplements on the market – and most of them are ineffective for two reasons:
- They give you such a miniscule amount of alma that you would have to take a staggering number of pills to see results.
- They contain a weak amla extract derived from farm-raised fruit, rather than the wild variety, which delivers superior health benefits.
That’s why we’ve included a generous serving of amla in Quantum Heart Max. Its powerful concentration of 40% tannins has been shown to boost your HDL, lower your triglycerides, and reduce CRP and inflammation.
Heart Helper #2: Coleus Forskohii- The Miracle Mint That Protects Your Heart in 4 Amazing Ways
Coleus Forskohii is a small plant belonging to the mint family. It contains powerful little organic compounds called “diterpenes.” The most famous diterpene is forskolin, which works to protect your heart in 4 different ways:
- Heart Strengthener – It increases the strength and energy of your heart. This may be one of the main reasons forskolin has been used for nutritional support in congestive heart failure (which is a condition characterized by heart weakness).
- Artery Relaxer – It helps normalize blood pressure by relaxing your blood vessels – allowing blood to flow quickly and easily, and reducing the stress on your heart.
- Blood Pressure Reducer – In a recent study, a population of adults aged 50-80 years old were given 500 to 700 mg of Coleus Forskohlii 3 times daily for just two months, and the results were astonishing. After just two months, the blood pressure was reduced by a significant 10.75-12.07% systolic, and 8.65-9.80% diastolic (when measured in a sitting position).
- Dangerous Clot Eliminator – It’s been shown to regulate platelet stickiness which causes clotting – one of the main culprits for sudden heart attacks and stroke.
Heart Helper #3: Reishi Mushrooms - 'The Miniature Pharmaceutical Factories' that Deliver Wonders for Your Heart Health
The reishi mushroom is a legendary healer that's been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for many centuries. In fact, the reishi mushroom is often translated as “Magic Fungus” in English texts.
Researchers believe that its magical nutritional properties come from over 400 active enzymes it contains. Paul Stamets, a renowned mycologist (scientists who study mushrooms for usefulness to humans), believes that the variety of enzymes contained in reishi mushrooms makes them “miniature pharmaceutical factories that can produce hundreds of medicinally-interactive compounds.”
As a result, the incredibly versatile reishi brings powerful benefits to your heart, including:
- Significantly Lower Blood Pressure – According to a study reported by Burton Goldberg in The Definitive Guide to Heart Disease, patients who had hypertension and were unresponsive to traditional medicines were able to regulate their blood pressure significantly by taking reishi extract 3 times a day for just four weeks. The blood pressure of all the test subjects fell below 140/90.
- Dramatically Reduced LDL Cholesterol Levels – In another study, 14 out of 15 participants experienced substantial declines in their “bad” (LDL) levels in just one week of treatment with reishi extract.
Just imagine… in a short time you could normalize your blood pressure and cholesterol levels without drugs – and without having to change your diet.
All it takes is two capsules of Quantum Heart Max a day.
Plus, the reishi in Quantum Heart Max is all organic and is in a concentration that has been shown in studies to regulate:
- Your cholesterol (in as quickly as one week!)
- Your blood pressure (score 140/90!)
- Your blood platelet stickiness (enjoy healthy circulation!)
Heart Helper #4: Grape Skin - The French Secret for Reducing Your Risk of Heart Disease
In the early 1990s, French epidemiologists Serge Renaud and Michael De Lorgeril made a startling discovery…
After collecting data on 40 different variables from 40 different countries, they found a clear correlation between death caused by coronary artery disease and the amount of cholesterol and saturated fat consumed. But they also noticed something surprising about the people in France…
Even though they consumed roughly the same amount of saturated fats as the people in the US and Britain, the French mortality rate from heart disease was far lower!
Scientists concluded that this “French paradox” was due to the French people’s consumption of red wine – which counteracts the effects of cholesterol.
This powerful breakthrough sparked a massive amount of research – and ultimately led to the discovery of the nutrient resveratrol.
This unique polyphenol is found in many foods – but it’s most abundant in the skins of red and purple grapes. Studies have found that polyphenols like resveratrol can deliver stunning benefits to your heart, health and longevity. For example:
- A 2011 study published by the New York Academy of Sciences found that resveratrol showed beneficial support for normal heart health, even when factors involved in cardiovascular disease, such as hypertension, atherosclerosis, and heart failure, were present.
- A review of existing experimental studies, published by Pulsus Journal, found that on average resveratrol reduced cardiovascular morbidity and mortality by 30-50%.
- The longest human trial of resveratrol, published in the May 2012 issue of the American Journal of Cardiology, found that resveratrol exhibited an effect “beyond patients' standard medication.”
Unfortunately drinking wine isn't enough. In fact, you'd have to drink over 60 liters of red wine a day to get the benefits shown in these studies!
There’s a better way to get the resveratrol you need for a healthy heart. Quantum Heart Max contains Grape Skin extract (with 40% polyphenols), which provides you with the optimal serving of this amazing heart-saver.
Heart Helper #5: Cordyceps Sinensis - The Mushroom that Helped Break 9 World Records!
Cordyceps Sinensis mushrooms came into the spotlight in 1993 when a group of Chinese runners broke 9 world records in the World Outdoor Track and Field Championships in Germany. Their coach attributed the spectacular results to regular use of a cordyceps-based tonic.
Of course, some people scoffed at his claim. But in 1998, a double-blind, placebo-controlled study led by S. Morrissey of Beijing Medical University Sports Research Institute got similar results. The study participants who consumed the most cordyceps experienced better anaerobic performance.
But cordyceps is not just a performance enhancer. It’s also an inflammation quencher.
An independent clinical study published in the March 2013 Scientific Reports found that “Cordyceps (Hirsutella) Sinensis has… properties attributed to its ability to inhibit both canonical and non-canonical inflammasomes.”
Since inflammation is one of the major causes of heart disease, the ability of this mushroom to regulate the inflammatory response is invaluable. Quantum Heart Max includes it – in organic form!
Heart Helper #6: Lion's Mane Mushroom - Amazing Memory-Booster that Works Wonders for Your Heart Health!
Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is an edible mushroom widely used in Japan and in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Its name comes from its beautiful white, icicle-like spines. It’s best known for its ability to improve brain function – and has been proven in hundreds of studies to be a godsend to anyone struggling with memory problems.
But Lion’s Mane’s benefits don’t stop with your brain. It contains a number of health-promoting substances – including antioxidants and beta-glucan – which support normal cardiovascular health.
Beta-glucan, for example, has been linked in many clinical trials to improving cholesterol levels and boosting heart health. In a study reported in the journal Bioscience, Biotechnology and Biochemistry, Lion’s Mane significantly improved the “lipid metabolism” in mice fed a high-fat diet.
In other words… it lowered their cholesterol!
Overall, animal researchers have found that subjects given Lion’s Mane showed a decrease in their bad cholesterol of approximately 45% – and a boost in their good cholesterol by 31%.
That’s why we wanted to give you the finest Lion’s Mane available in Quantum Heart Max. Not only is it organic, but it comes in the form of mycelial biomass powder, which has been finely milled to maximize bioavailability (ability to be absorbed and utilized by the body).
Heart Helper #7: Maitake Mushroom - The Humble Japanese Mushroom that Supports Healthy Blood Pressure!
Maitake (grifola frondosa) is a polypore mushroom that grows in clusters in the wooded areas of Japan – and has been prized for its medicinal properties for centuries. Although widely known for its ability to support cell growth regulation, it is also an extraordinary heart protector that has been shown to support cardiovascular health.
These remarkable mushrooms boost your heart in two powerful ways:
- Ease Age-Related Blood Pressure Problems – Researchers at Pennsylvania State University believe the unique ability of the maitake mushroom to promote heart health comes from its extraordinarily high concentration of ergothioneine, a potent antioxidant.
As an antioxidant, ergothioneine helps protect your heart from damage due to oxidative stress – but that’s not the only cardiovascular benefit you get. In a study published in the Journal of Medical Science in 2010, researchers found that maitake mushrooms can help normalize progressive age-related elevation of blood pressure – so you can enjoy healthy blood pressure levels as you age.
- Normalize Cholesterol, Triglycerides and Blood Pressure – Maitake mushrooms have anti-hyperlipid properties, which is why many doctors in Japan use them to regulate serum and liver lipids(such as cholesterol, triglycerides, and phospholipids) and regulate blood pressure – key risk factors in heart disease.
Plus, maitake is also a wonderful source of potassium, which may reduce your risk of high blood pressure and stroke!