What’s sticking to your artery walls is the REAL problem!
This nonstop onslaught of cholesterol wears down the structural integrity of your arteries over time. Plaque builds up, arteries narrow, and blood doesn’t flow as easily.
That’s true whether your total cholesterol level is 230 or 130!
So what did this researcher who discovered this crucial protector do? He knew it was controversial — and could cost him his job, if not his career.
But he also knew it could truly be a breakthrough — and ultimately save lives. So he secretly passed his finding along to a colleague outside the pharmaceutical industry.
And now, after more than $20 million in “underground” research funding and nearly 20 years of work by two brilliant scientists, the truth has come out. We finally know what this crucial protector is and how it functions.
What is this crucial protector? It’s a thin, delicate coating that lines the walls of your arteries and other blood vessels. And it does some amazing things for your health…
Why your arteries are like a non-stick pan
Imagine if you were to travel through your arteries and flow along with your blood. If you were to touch the wall of your artery, you’d find it has a smooth, slippery, gel-like coating.
This coating is called the glycocalyx (gly-co–kay-lix). This crucial protector contains a meshwork of fluids, proteins, and sugar molecules which are attached to the artery walls.
This meshwork forms scaffolding that plays a very important role. It keeps cholesterol particles flowing through your blood from sticking to the walls of your arteries.
It’s like the non-stick surface on your favorite frying pan that keeps your eggs or other food from sticking.
The problem is, over time the surface of that non-stick pan gets dents and pockmarks from utensils that scratch and wear down the surface.
The same thing happens with the walls of your arteries. Your arteries’ non-stick coating, the glycocalyx, starts out smooth and slippery. It was at its healthiest when you were a child.
When the glycocalyx is healthy, it allows fats and cholesterol in your blood to flow freely through your arteries. They don’t stick to the walls of your arteries, causing them to narrow and restrict blood flow.
But by the time you hit your forties, fifties, or beyond, it’s likely your glycocalyx is literally falling apart…like an abused, pockmarked frying pan or a bumpy, deteriorating road suffering from neglect.
How what’s going on inside your arteries can make or break your health
Genetics, a high-sugar, high-carb, high-fat diet, lack of exercise, or even simply getting older takes its toll on this crucial protector.
In fact, when you eat just one meal that’s high in fat and sugar, it wreaks havoc on your glycocalyx.
Let’s say you’ve just enjoyed a tasty cut of steak for dinner, and followed it with a slice of carrot cake. Your glycocalyx gets a one-two punch!
While your body tries to naturally heal the glycocalyx, it takes time. As you age and stress your glycocalyx with those occasional dietary indulgences, the hits your arteries take add up faster than your body’s natural ability to repair this protective barrier.
As the glycocalyx becomes less healthy, that smooth, slippery, gel-like coating starts to wear down. When a clump of cholesterol passes through, it gets stuck. It sticks to the artery wall’s surface, and plaque builds up. In some cases, it penetrates the wall, causing further damage.
Why a “traffic jam” in your arteries could be causing your miserable health problems
Ideally, your blood should flow freely through your arteries…just as traffic moves along a smooth, well-maintained road. It’s how your blood delivers vital oxygen and nutrients to every tiny capillary in your brain and body.
But what happens when this “road” is bumpy and narrow, and traffic doesn’t flow as well?
- You find yourself forgetting names and where you put things more often.
- Your cholesterol and triglyceride levels start to climb.
- You feel tired all the time, even after you’ve slept well the night before.
- Your doctor warns you to start watching your blood pressure or to drop some pounds.
- You worry about your blood sugar levels and “metabolic syndrome”…and some parts of your body start to tingle or become numb.
- To make matters worse, you might find you can’t “get it on” like you used to and feel like less of a man. It can even hinder your satisfaction if you’re a woman.
You might chalk it all up to “getting older”. You figure it’s just “bad genes”. Or you’ve just given up and feel you have no choice but to do what your doctor tells you.
So you spend a fortune on treatments that do NOTHING to address the root cause of the problem. Meanwhile, you put up with miserable side effects and worry about long-term damage to your liver, brain, and muscles.
But I’ve got some good news…
Now you can free yourself from feeling “old before your time”
No matter how bad of shape this crucial protector that’s lining your arteries is in right now, it’s not too late. Thanks to a new breakthrough discovery, it’s easy to start strengthening, repairing, and rejuvenating your glycocalyx. By doing so, in just weeks you can enjoy…
- Getting your doctor off your back about your cholesterol, triglyceride, and blood pressure levels
- Bringing your blood sugar numbers into the healthy zone easily and painlessly
- Boosting your memory and brainpower so you avoid embarrassing “senior moments”
- Revving up your sexual function and performing like you’re in your 20s or 30s
- Smooth, youthful-looking skin that glows with vibrant health
- Increased energy to keep you living life to the fullest each day
- Enhanced circulation and blood flow to your fingers, toes, feet, and every part of your body, and…
- The priceless peace of mind of knowing you’re dramatically slashing your heart risks!
And it all starts with this exciting breakthrough discovery…Artery Armor ™