Supreme Brain Nutrition
Ingredients and Manufacturing Information
Q. How many ingredients does SBN have?
A. SBN is a proprietary blend that combines six (6) ingredients.
Q. Are all the ingredients organic?
A. No, however three (3) ingredients are organic. They include:
- Organic Lion’s Maine
- Organic Ginseng
- Organic Reishi
Q. Where do the ingredients come from (country)?
A. SBN ingredients come from the following countries:
- Bacopa Monnieri - India
- Ginkgo Biloba - China
- Organic Lion's Mane Mushroom - USA
- Panax Ginseng - China
- Organic Reishi Mushroom - USA
- Organic Snow Fungus Mushroom - USA
Q. Does QHM have other ingredients?
A Yes, organic rice concentrate.
Q. Where is the product manufactured?
A. It is manufactured in the U.S. The manufacturer is a cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) manufacturing and packaging facility. It is licensed and inspected regularly by the FDA. The manufacturing facility is approved by an organic certifying agency accredited by the USDA.
Q. Has SBN been approve by the FDA?
A. No, SBN has not been approved by the FDA.
Product Information and Health Benefits
Q. What are the health benefits of taking SBN?
A. The six (6) brain booster have been shown in clinical studies to:
- Protect your brain cells from the memory-stealing plaque that may be associated with the onset of Alzheimer’s
- Help restore memories you thought were lost forever
- Give you the amazing ability to learn information twice as fast
- Significantly enhance memory and recall
- Improve concentration and focus, and increase attention span
Q. What are the health benefits of each ingredient?
A. The following are the benefits of each ingredients:
Bacopa Monnieri (herb)
- Better retention of new information.
- Improve memory and learning abilities.
- Learn information twice as fast
- Improves attention and information processing
- Increases your levels of serotonin
- Help ward off free radicals
- Promote a sense of relaxation and helps relieve anxiety and moodiness.
- Protects against damage associated with brain aging and memory loss.
- Ability to rejuvenate the brain
- Helps restore memory lost.
- Helps improve cognitive function.
- Improve understanding, communication and memory.
- Protects your brain by regulating dangerous plaque, which robs you of your memory and cognitive abilities.
- Lion’s Main contain a phospholipid that protect your brain cells from damage including damage from the toxic amyloid beta peptide which is associated with the development of Alzheimer’s.
- Packed with antioxidants.
- Contains two powerful ingredients (triterpenes and polysaccharides) with the amazing power to prevent memory-stealing plaque from forming in your brain.
- Protects your brain cells from irritation.
- Helps stimulate the production of nerve growth factor, which helps you develop healthy neurons that keep your brain laser-sharp.
- Boost the immune system.
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Ease respiratory problems.
- Relieve allergies.
Snow Fungus Mushroom
- Natural immune booster
- Support a healthy immune system.
- Normal response to infection and maintaining healthy cholesterol.
- Helps increase the superxide dismutase (SOD) activity of the brain.
- Remedy to memory impairment and improve recall and learning ability.
Ginkgo Biloba (contains 24% flavonol glycosides)
- Memory booster
- Protects your brain and promote healthy mental function
- Improves thinking, learning and memory.
- Helps with social behavior and regulates moods.
- Helps protect your brain from neuronal damage (caused by stress).
- Improves short and long term memory
- Boost mental performance, lengthening attention span and improving focus.
Q. When should I see the benefits?
A. Most individuals see/feel results within the first few weeks, however, results will vary.
Q. Is the SBN a powder or capsule?
A. SBN comes in a vegetarian capsule.
Q. Is SBN certified organic? What agency certifies your product?
A. No, it is not.
Q. How many servings does each bottles have?
A. There are 30 servings to a jar, and each bottle contains 60 capsules.
Q. How long will one (1) jar last for?
A. One (1) bottle will last thirty (30) days.
Q. Is SBN gluten-free, transfat-free, and sugar-free?
A. Yes, SBN is gluten-free, transfat-free, sugar-free AND non-GMO.
Q. Is SBN vegetarian/vegan?
A. The product is not only vegetarian, but it is also vegan as there are no animal ingredients, e.g., dairy, eggs, etc. in it.
Q. How do I take SBN?
A. Take two (2) capsules in the morning upon awaking [wait at least one (1) hour before eating your first meal] OR two (2) capsules at bedtime [wait at least two (2) hours after your last meal]. Drink at least 8oz of water with each serving.
Q. What is the shelf life of SBN?
A. SBN has a two (2) years shelf life. The expiration date appears on the bottom of the jar.
Q. Do I have to refrigerate SBN after opening it?
A. SBN does not have to be refrigerated. It should be store at 15-30° C (59-86° F). It should be protect from heat, light and moisture.
Q. Can SBN cure or help with my medical condition i.e., diabetes?
A. SBN helps rejuvenate, replenish and repair your brain, and protect it from age degeneration. Much as we'd like to answer your questions about specific health conditions and diseases, we're prohibited by law from dispensing any medical advice or suggestions with regard to the internal administration of SBN. As with all dietary supplements, it is recommended that you consult with your physician if you are taking other medications or medical conditions.
Q. Should I stop taking my other supplements?
A. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to instruct you to discontinue taking your supplements.
Q. I currently take < medication>. Will SBN interfere with <medication>?
A. Unfortunately, we do not know whether SBN will interfere with your medication. We recommended that you consult with your physician if you are taking other medications or medical conditions.
Q. What are some of the side effects?
A. There are no known side effects.
Q. If I were to start taking, would my body grow dependent on it and therefore have to take it the rest of my life?
A. This is a nutritional supplement, and does not require an individual to be dependent on it. Just like a multi-vitamin supplement, if you stop using it, you will not continue to get the benefits. However, you will not be dependent on it.
Q. Can SBN be given to children, and if so, what is the recommended serving amount?
A. SBN is for adult use only.
Q. How long has this product been on the market?
A. Fall 2014
Q. Can I take other supplements with SBN?
A. If need be, our supplements can be consumed together with our other supplements. However, as with all dietary supplements, it is recommended that you consult your physician if you are taking other medications.
Q. Can I take half the serving size?
A. Taking half a serving is okay, as long as you are getting the benefits from it.
Q. If I can’t take pills, can I open the pill and pour the powder in water?
Q. Does it need to be taken every day consistently or can it be spread out a bit?
A. You will derive the most benefits by taking it every day. However, it is just a suggested use. You can take it as often as you want, as long as you heed the warning not to exceed 4 capsules in any 24-hour period.
Q. Do you test SBN for chemicals <other>?
A. Raw Materials and Finished Products Specifications and Testing are conducted by our manufacturers. Testing includes Microbial [TPC (Total Plate Count), Yeast and Mold, E Coli, Salmonella, coliforms] and Heavy metal testing.
Raw Materials and Finished Products Specifications and Testing: Includes following sourcing qualifications and testing of raw materials and finished products.
1. Raw Materials Sourcing: All vendors are qualified by testing one lot of the raw materials for: (l) identification, (ll) Physical characteristics including: Color, Odor, Particle Size, and PH (lll) Analytical Testing of one or two Markers for active components (lV) Microbial Tests including: TPC, Yeast & Mold, Coli form, E Coli, and Salmonella (V) Heavy Metals including: AS, Cd, Pb, and Hg to verify the supplier's certificate of analysis.
2. Incoming Inspection of Raw material: Each lot is tested for (l) identification,
(ll) Physical characteristics as in item 2.ll above (lll) Microbial Test on a skip lot basis
(lV) Heavy Metals testing on a Skip lot basis. The supplier's Certificate of Analysis is relied upon to ensure the potency and purity of the raw material.
3. Finished Products Testing: Each lot of finished dietary supplements undergo physical tests as defined in specifications, as well as microbial tests, heavy metals testing, and analytical tests of 1 or 2 markers for active components.
The manufacturing, testing, packaging and final review for release, are all overseen, examined and approved by a QA/QC team of Pharmacists, Ph.D.'s, Microbiologists and Chemists.
Strict compliance with comprehensive cGMP's is mandatory. By constantly monitoring and enforcing strict adherence of SOP's, QA & QC insures 100% compliance and safety of products at all times. Our manufacturers are certified for full compliance with the US Food and Drug Administration 21 CFR, Part 111 regulations, and cGMP certified by NPA (Natural Products Association) and NSF (NSF International), the leading certifying organizations in the industry. cGMP refers to the Current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations enforced by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). cGMPs provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of manufacturing processes and facilities.
Q. Are your bottles/jars PET/PETE?
A. QWBI use only amber Polyethylene terephthalate (PET/PETE) bottles/jars, even though they cost more. These bottles/jars are recyclable and shatter-proof. They protect from harmful light and UV rays. The amber color provides protection for light-sensitive products. They provide superior protection against oxygen permeation, and provide maximum shelf exposure.