Quantum Heart Max: Heart Health Supplements That Lower Cholesterol & Blood Pressure
Boost your heart health with this all-natural cardiovascular supplement featuring seven powerful heart-helping nutrients from the Far East. Many of these natural herbs have been used for centuries to promote better health, inflammation response, and circulation.
- Amla, or Wild Indian Gooseberry is shown to help reduce inflammation and overall triglycerides and cholesterol levels, without negatively affecting good HDL cholesterol
- Coleus Forskohlii a part of the mint family grown in Nepal, Thailand, and India, has been used for centuries as a natural herb for heart issues to help normalize blood pressure
- Reishi Mushrooms have many health benefits backed by science and have been shown to lower blood pressure and reduce damage to blood vessel cell linings
- Grape Skin Extract with 40% polyphenols provides an optimal serving of resveratrol, a potent antioxidant that may help with inflammation, poor circulation, and high cholesterol
- Lion’s Mane contains a number of health-promoting substances, including beta-glucan and antioxidants which support cardiovascular health
- Maitake Mushrooms contain polysaccharides, used for centuries in Japan to support normal blood pressure and help regulate blood sugar